|Home||» Products||» Pellet plant||» Rotary Discharger|
In order to ensure total client satisfaction, we manufacture and supply a quality gamut of Rotary Discharger. The provided discharger is manufactured in tune with industrial market norms using quality components with the aid of modern techniques by our adroit professionals. This product is commonly used for the discharge of free-flowing and non-free-flowing materials. Moreover, the offered Rotary Discharger can be purchased from us at cost effective prices.
- Less maintenance
- High operational fluency
- Energy efficient
- Longer service life
Acmonâs rotary discharger is employed for the discharge of free-flowing and non-free-flowing materials, primarily below batching scales. The module can also be used for volumetric feeding of free-flowing materials from a hopper and can be placed, for example, under a mixer surge bin.
Individually configurable for a wide range of applications.
- The rotary discharger is made available as a complete series for various capacities from 0.8 to 120 m3/h.
- In addition to models with ï¬xed speeds, versions with variable speeds are also available. These allow the unit to be used in flour separation below the flour collection screw.
- In accordance with the customer's individual needs and/or hygiene specifications, all components which come in contact with the product can be delivered in mild steel or a stainless steel .
Minimal maintenance thanks to rugged design.
- The unit's durable design comprises features including lifetime lubricated bearings. They reduce the maintenance requirement of the dosing wheel to a minimum.
Dosing chambers for dependable, uniform discharge.
- Rounded dosing chambers located inside the dosing wheel enable dependable and constant volumetric feeding.